Orange Pi Plus 2E is designed for everyone who is interested in technology and wants to learn how to actively create and participate in the development process. It's a simple, fun, and useful tool for you to start creating your own device.
Because the Orange Pi is open-source, it can be used to build computers, smart homes, wireless servers, games, music and audio players, HD video players, remote speakers, robots, and more.
- CPU: H3 Quad-Core Cortex A-7 H.265 // HEVC 4K
- Power source: DC input, Minimum 2A, ideally 3A
- USB 2.0 ports: Three USB 2.0 HOSTs, one USB 2.0 OTG
- Peripherals: 40 Pins Header, compatible with Raspberry Pi B +
- LED: Power led and Status led
- Supported OS: Android Lubuntu, Ubuntu, Debian
- Dimensions: 60mm x 93mm
- Weight: 83g
Technical specifications for the product can be downloaded here.
Security and certificates
Orange Pi ™ is a trademark of Shenzen Software CO., Limited.